In preparation for the return of travel, Banyan Tree Group is committed to going the extra mile to ensure a Safe Sanctuary for both associates and guests. Partnering with Bureau Veritas to co-develop a proprietary label and set of protocols, we have launched the SafeSanctuary Program, an integrated health and well-being initiative.
The program demonstrates the rigor of Protect, Provide and Prevent incorporating over 40 protocols of heightened assurance and well-being standards throughout the guest and associate experience. As you plan, book and stay with us, our primary mission is to dedicate all ongoing efforts to ensure a Safe Sanctuary to welcome your return.
We would also like to reassure you about any travel plans you may have with us, because we are committed to full flexibility with booking terms and conditions. We have adjusted our policies accordingly, with the exclusion of China given the easing of travel restrictions and safety policies.
We are committed to ensuring every stay and booking is made ensuring your peace of mind and full flexibility.
For all Hotels except Hotels in China and Mexico:
- Any existing booking you may have with us may be postponed to a later date without having to select a future day immediately, or cancelled altogether. There are no cancellation or amendment fees for changes made 24 hours before your arrival date, up to and including 31 July 2021.
- For bookings made via travel sites, online booking platforms or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly to cancel or postpone your booking.
- For group and meeting bookings and bookings via travel agents, we will treat each on a case-by-case basis for maximum flexibility.
Please note that each individual hotel may make necessary adjustments as advised by local authorities from time to time.
Banyan Tree Group is watching this development closely. We are observing the World Health Organisation guidelines to ensure that all precautions are taken to manage the situation. As a precautionary measure, all our hotels have been briefed to observe increased health and safety measures. The health and safety of our guests and employees remain our top priority at all times. For any assistance, please email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6849 5880.
For more details on Banyan Tree’s SafeSanctuary Program, please click here.
This information will be updated from time to time depending on the development of the situation.
A Message from Our President
To our valued guests and communities,
Our core service philosophy- expressed simply in ‘I am with you’, encourages unity and compassion. It underpins our current response to the global healthcare situation we are all facing. We are here for you. We also stand firmly together with governments and health authorities, as well as all our stakeholders, during this time.
As our co-founder emphasizes, ‘the heart speaks the world’s languages’. Our hearts are with all those affected, and our heartfelt gratitude is with all those on the frontline of service working tirelessly to mitigate the situation. While cautious, we remain positive that this too, shall pass.
Our response is guided by expert advice, including the World Health Organisation. We have vigilantly introduced measures to enhance safety and well-being, and are continuously adapting in line with global and local health and travel advisories.
We are committed to always being there for you when you need us. Below is an update to share some of the measures we have put in place for your assurance and confidence.
During your stay
To feel safe, taken care of, and at ease is a feeling we cultivate for all our guests and associates. As such, we have further activated stringent safety and hygiene protocols in all our properties worldwide, on top of our usual rigorous quality standards.
- All public areas and back-of-house areas are sanitized on an hourly basis, paying attention to high-flow and high-contact points.
- All rooms are deep cleaned and disinfected with virus-specific protocols, with hand sanitizer points at all F&B outlets, and mandatory temperature checks at all Spas.
- All guests are now asked to provide a more detailed background on travel history.
- All associates undergo daily temperature checks, and receive ongoing training by medical practitioners on COVID-19 awareness and overall health, safety and knowledge.
These are extraordinary times. We are committed to ensuring continuity and resilience to see this through. Thank you for your trust and we look forward to welcoming you soon, with open hearts.
I am with you,
President, Banyan Tree Holdings